Pages

Monday, February 5

Have Lots of Fun

It was my son's birthday yesterday and it dawned on me that next year he will officially become a teenager...how is that even possible?!

Stamps - You're Dino-Mite & Scrumptious Birthday Sentiments / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkadon Stamping Mask Paper; Twine

Stamps - You're Dino-Mite & Say It's Love / Dies - You're Dino-Mite Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Stitched Hearts / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

I'm feeling drained after another super busy weekend, celebrating my sister's birthday with a meal in London's West End on Saturday and Owen's birthday party yesterday...I think I'm going to take it easy today ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Stephanie xx