Pages

Sunday, October 1

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

I have it on good authority (i.e. Jenny told me lol) that the Little Donkey stamp set is the best seller so far of this month, followed very closely by Trimming The Tree :)

Stamps - Little Donkey, Scene It & Just Saying / Tools - Little Donkey Die Collection & Scene It Die Collection; Spellbinder Nestabilities Circles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

Stamps - Little Donkey & Just Saying / Tools - Little Donkey Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Gold Embossing Powder

And that's all from me for today, I am so sorry if you are subscribed to this blog and have had your inbox spammed by all my post notifications, I promise not to do it again...for a while ;)

Thanks a million for enduring my multiple posts, I am of course, incredibly grateful for your company :)

Stephanie xx