Pages

Wednesday, June 21

Huge Congratulations

For years I wanted to have another baby (no, I'm not pregnant) and for years my husband said absolutely no way!  So imagine my surprise when he recently changed his mind, predictably, as soon as my main obstacle was out of the way, I was no longer keen on the idea lol  Still, it would have been nice to have little baby-grows on the washing line again...

Stamps: Little Onesie & Just Saying / Dies - Little Onesie Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Black Twine

It's another glorious day, after another too hot to sleep restless night and I'm feeling incredibly lethargic...time to catch up on some reading in the shadiest bit of the garden.

Hope you enjoy your day :)

Stephanie x